Hannah Chanin is an associate in the firm’s St. Louis office. She concentrates her practice in litigation with a specific interest in medical malpractice defense and insurance defense matters. Hannah started at the firm as a summer associate in 2020.
Hannah received a full merit scholarship to attend Washington University in St. Louis School of Law and received her Juris Doctorate in 2021. During law school, Hannah enjoyed working with various non-profits including Compassion and Choices, based in Portland, Oregon, and the Migrant and Immigrant Community Action (MICA) Project, based in St. Louis. She also served on the board of the Wiley Rutledge Moot Court Competition and as a Primary Editor of the Washington University Jurisprudence Review.
Prior to her career in law Hannah was based in the Middle East working as a private intelligence analyst.Outside of the office, Hannah spends her time hiking with her dog, gardening, and baking.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri (pending)
- USDC, Western District of Missouri (pending)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Tulane University, A.B. Freeman School of Business, B.S., 2015
Memberships & Activities
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Herb'n Sprawl: Analyzing Cannabis Zoning Schemes Through the Lens of Mill's Liberalism, Washington University Jurisprudence Review Vol. 13
- Starkloff Disability Institute Young Friends - Secretary
- Young Friends of the APA